Monday, March 24, 2008

i had a lovely afternoon snack of sweat and hills.

Ran this for 6 easy ones, plus warm up/cooldown.

Highlights include:
first 1.6 in ~12:00 (7:30 pace)
last 2.4 in 22:50 (ok, 9:30 isn't that hot...)

died on the mile of hills. oops.

total in 56:30 (avg split 9:25... we need to shave 90 seconds off that sucker)

all in all, came out too fast, blew on the hills, recovered but not enough on the flats on the way back and also hit another 1/2 mile worth of "hills 'o' death" (anything about a 5% grade screws me bad).




so last night i hit the sack super early (10pm) so I'd be recovered, rested, nice words that start with "r" will continue, read to run, etc. I went to sleep at 3am. I got up at midnight and fed myself, thinking I was just hungry (post-run I tend to be STARVING but after a smoothie am like "ok, no more food") and then stayed up for another 3 hours not being able to sleep... annoying. I was cracked out at work today all day from and now... I'm not really that tired. hopefully I'll be able to hit the pillow in a little while, because I can't handle the schedule shift!

No comments: